Pro Motion Blog

Top 5 Insurance Requirements for Experiential Marketing Programs

By January 20, 2011 February 8th, 2019 No Comments

Hiring an experiential marketing agency?  It is important to ensure your agency of choice has insurance policies in place with the right amount of coverage so you can sleep at night.  Having the right insurance coverage is important for the protection of your company, your consumers, your agency, and the general public.

  1. Does your experiential marketing agency carry Comprehensive General Liability Insurance?General Liability coverage is Insurance against loss due to all claims against the insured brought by third parties for damages arising from the business premises or operations.  (Except for those arising from automobiles and other stated exclusions).  A normal coverage limit is $1,000,000 per occurrence.
  2. Does your experiential marketing agency have an Umbrella Policy?An Umbrella Policy is Insurance coverage for claims in excess of their primary Automobile Liability, Comprehensive General Liability and or Workers’ Compensation, and for many claims excluded by their Primary policies.  A normal coverage limit is $5,000,000 per occurrence.
  3. Are you interested in a mobile tour as part of your marketing plan and does your experiential marketing agency carry Vehicle Insurance?Automobile Liability coverage is Insurance for liability for bodily injury or property damage to others from accidents or ownership or operation of an automobile.    Liability covers others, not damage to the insured vehicle   (see also Auto Physical Damage)
  4. Does your experiential marketing agency carry Comp and Collision Insurance?Auto Physical Damage (Also known as Comp and Collision) coverage is Insurance for damage to the covered vehicle.    Collision coverage covers damage to the vehicle by a collision; Comprehensive covers damage to the vehicle for all other losses.  Coverage amount is based upon the vehicles covered, amount of coverage and amount of deductible.
  5. Are you looking for an experiential marketing agency to hire Brand Ambassadors all over the country?  Does the agency carry Worker’s Compensation insurance?Worker’s Compensation coverage is Insurance required by state law for injuries to employees and independent contractors from injury or illness caused by the work regardless of employer’s negligence.

Is Commitment to Safety important to you?  It is so important to us that it is one of our Core Values.  Insurance = Safety = Peace of Mind.