Pro Motion Is a Wiz at Social Media Marketing
Maximizing the reach of your experiential marketing program happens when you allow Pro Motion to help engage your consumers and give them a reason to capture and share your event. We design your program to get the engagement necessary to drive social amplification of your story in all the right places. Digital social media provides the added reach that your brand desires. Whether your company wants to maintain an active presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn, our targeted social media marketing campaigns can help you succeed. Today’s savvy businesses use social media to their advertising and branding advantage, and we’d be more than happy to show you how!
Understanding How Social Amplification Helps You
So, your business has social media accounts set up to help you spread the word about your brand and consumer events. However, these days so does everybody else, and that isn’t enough to amplify your message in a cluttered digital space. Social amplification refers to expanding your message’s reach through shared social media content. You not only want social media followers, but your goal should also be to have those followers engaging with your brand and encouraging others to do so as well. When someone shares your social media content with others in their network, and then that person shares it and so on, it’s apparent how your message can spread like wildfire throughout the Internet. When implemented correctly, social amplification can be a real game-changer for building brand awareness and search engine optimization (SEO) for your organization.
Tips for Integrating Social Media & Experiential Marketing
How does a brand successfully integrate social media with their experiential marketing efforts? Here are some helpful tips to get you started with social amplification strategies:
- Start In-House – Encouraging your employees and business partners to share your social media content is an easy way to get the ball rolling. However, you don’t want these connections to feel forced. Savvy consumers will be able to tell when social media content sharing seems contrived and may be reluctant to follow in your corporate footsteps.
- Create a Community – Psychologically, human beings have an innate desire to be accepted and part of a group. Not many people like to feel left out, even on social media. Creating a sense of community through your social media fosters a long-lasting connection to your brand. The more your social media posts are liked and shared by others, the more credibility you build with consumers who associate trustworthiness with personal endorsements.
- Connect Emotionally – The more your social media posts are able to touch upon your consumers emotionally, the more likely it is that people will want to share them. Adding emojis to your social media content is an unexpected way to convey emotion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but it can also spark a thousand emotions if you strike the right chord.
- Be Proactive – The most successful social media and experiential marketing efforts are consistent. Post often, and post smart. You want your brand to be exposed everywhere. Taking the time to respond to questions from consumers on your posts and asking your consumers to share your social media events are essential to successful social media marketing strategies.
- Consider Influencers – Many brands rely on organic and paid influencers to share their social media content. An organic influencer could be an employee or a journalist or blogger who happened across your content. A paid influencer is someone you have paid to share your content or blog about your brand or event. Additionally, some brands benefit from paid social amplification, that is paying someone like Facebook Ads to boost the reach of their social media posts. We wouldn’t recommend starting with paid influencers, but they could help you reach more desired consumers once you’re able to expand your social media event marketing.
Social Media Event Marketing Offers Many Unique Benefits
We’ve all heard of a viral event, that is one that everyone and their mother wants to attend. Social media is a beneficial tool to help your brand create viral, or buzzworthy, events. By giving your followers exclusive behind-the-scenes content through your social media channels, you can captivate public interest well before an event takes place. Hosting social media contests and giveaways are great ways to get people sharing your content and promoting your brand or event. Consider adding a creative hashtag that makes your event more memorable and makes measuring the success of your campaign more convenient for you afterward. Working with an experienced experiential marketer like Pro Motion can help you up the “wow” factor and build even more momentum for your brand or event.
Elevate Your Brand with Pro Motion’s Social Marketing
Every brand and every social media event marketing campaign is different. When you pair with Pro Motion, you can expect personalized attention to help elevate your U.S. brand into the stratosphere. If you’d like to learn more about getting started with our social amplification or experiential marketing, please contact us today to speak with one of our event marketing gurus!