Spreading the Word About Your Products to Consumers
If you’re looking to gain an emotional connection or introduce a new product to consumers, mobile marketing tours may be your best bet. Whether you want to let consumers test out your product to demonstrate its superiority, or you’re looking to inspire social media interaction about your brand, we can help. Pro Motion’s mobile vehicle tours often drive more ROI (return on investment) than other types of marketing. Whether it’s a B2B (business-to-business) or B2C (business-to-consumer) campaign, going to your target audience helps you better control your message to get results. Whether you’re interested in national, regional, or local experiential marketing tours, you can rely on our influential national marketing agency to get the job done effectively. We’ve traveled to every major city (and many smaller ones) across the United States and have an expert understanding of what works best by city, state, or region!
A Foundation Built on Mutually Beneficial Marketing Tours
According to a 2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study, 94% of consumers are more likely to remember a brand after an interactive experience with it. When you need to bring your brand to life, mobile vehicle tours are just the ticket. Perhaps you already attend trade shows to show off your products to the public and competitors. Mobile marketing tours allow you to take your products out on the road. A mobile marketing tour is equivalent to a mobile trade show, except your competitors are nowhere in sight. The attributes of your marketing tour and vehicle are completely customizable to suit your brand, products, industry, and most importantly, target consumers. Marketing event vehicles range from motor coaches to tractor trailers to smart cars and everything in-between. The look and feel of a marketing vehicle should speak to you and the type of tone you wish to convey at your event. All that matters is we create an eye-catching vehicle design capable of creating a memorable, positive first impression among potential customers.
What Do Successful Mobile Vehicle Tours Have in Common?
Over the past 24 years, Pro Motion has worked with lots of clients to develop successful mobile marketing tours of all sizes and durations. Sometimes we visit a specific market for a day, while other times we may recommend staying in the targeted market for at least a week or even longer. However, our years of expertise have allowed us to identify a few key components that can make or break a mobile vehicle tour, including:
- Established Goals – You can’t measure the success of a campaign without having an established goal in mind. Whether your goal is to increase sales or customer loyalty or to create a powerful market buzz, we can help your brand achieve its marketing goals.
- An Emotional Experience – Creating an emotional connection with your consumers will set you apart from your pack of competitors. The perfect experiential marketing partner will help you design your mobile marketing vehicles and plan tour dates down to the last detail. Everything from the vehicle’s custom graphics to product samples to aid in creating the engaging customer experience will be carefully planned and executed.
- The Best Team on Board – Well-trained brand ambassadors onboard your mobile vehicle tour is critical for success. You want people with the right personality to match your brand. Pro Motion, Inc. has a rigorous screening process for brand ambassadors and street teams.
- Collaborative Campaigns – All of your marketing campaigns should work in tandem to promote your brand and convey a consistent message for consumers. If consumers are confused about your new products and their benefits, your mobile marketing tour wasn’t the most successful.
- Measurable ROI – If you can’t measure your return on investment (ROI), how do you know the efforts were beneficial to your brand? A few key metrics Pro Motion can help you identify include impressions, sales, event attendance, consumer feedback, media coverage, and the number of social media interactions the tour inspired among consumers.
Download our free brochure on the subject of “Principles of Successful Mobile Vehicle Tours” for more useful tips and information!
Customized Mobile Vehicle Tours for Every Brand/Client
Throughout Pro Motion’s illustrious history, we’ve successfully piloted everything from smart cars and tractor-trailers to motor coaches (think tricked-out charter buses). We always develop our custom marketing vehicles and mobile marketing tours from scratch, preferring to work from the ground up to deliver results at a budget that meets your exact needs. As the trusted provider for national and multinational brands like The Walt Disney Company, Utz Snacks, Keurig, Dr. Pepper, Snapple, Tractor Supply Company, Duck Tape, Hewlett-Packard, NBA, Anheuser-Busch, Citgo, CNN, and lots more. We’ve built a solid reputation for exceeding expectations. Contact Pro Motion today to get started with our mobile experiential marketing gurus. We’d welcome the opportunity to help you orchestrate that rewarding “A-ha!” moment that turns product testers into repeat household buyers!