Tractor Supply Company—a rural lifestyle retailer with over 1,700 stores in 49 states—wanted to continue engaging in the experiential marketing field in a way that connected with their core customer base: recreational farmers and ranchers who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses. The continuation of the tour needed to meet several KPIs:
- Acquire customer and prospect data for future marketing use
- Increase brand awareness and preference of TSC and incorporating the “Life Out Here” message
- Increase usage/trial of TSC
- Continue to build relationships with stores and local communities, including FFA and 4-H.
- Generate media impressions