The question is, are you looking for a vendor or a trusted partner? You may be thinking, “well, if we hire an experiential marketing agency what difference does it make it they are a vendor or a trusted partner?” I’m telling you, it makes a big difference!
An agency that is a vendor will do good work for you. They will do what they are asked to do. They will meet deadlines and will probably come in within your budget. When you have an agency that is a trusted partner you get so much more. Specifically, you get:
- A team that does great work….all of the time
- A team that will meet or exceed your deadlines…all of the time
- A team that provides strategic thinking….all of the time
- A team that thinks about your business…all of the time
- A team that will be honest with you….all of the time
- A team that manages your budget as if it where their own budget…all of the time
- A team that will “make it happen”…all of the time
- A team that will come to you with solutions, not problems…all of the time
- A team you want to have drinks with at the end of a meeting…all of the time
- And….a team you want to hug when you see them…all of the time
We love working with our clients and we are seen as a trusted partner vs. a vendor (commodity) with every client. If you are looking for an agency that can be part of your team as a trusted partner, we’d love the opportunity to chat with you!