2012 Integrated Marketing Budget Planning Tips
5 tips you should keep in mind to ensure successful activation in 2012!
- Stay Strategic – Identify your objectives and develop solutions to meet those specific needs. Don’t get caught up in a flashy campaign or a trendy new marketing tactic. Be sure that the programs you develop are designed to drive results and make sure you can measure program effectiveness.
- Hindsight is 20/20 – Review the effectiveness of your past programs. What has worked and what hasn’t? What can you change in 2012 to guarantee a more effective use of your marketing dollars?
- Start Early – Don’t wait to start planning your marketing programs. You can often save money and increase effectiveness if you begin planning early. Don’t get stuck with rush charges and poor execution by waiting until the last minute to plan your campaigns.
- Marketing Integration – Integrate your marketing campaign across several mediums to increase message consistency and message retention with your consumers.
- Include Agencies – Engage your advertising and marketing agency early in the planning process so they can share their expertise and guidance for their particular specialties.
By following these planning tips you can increase effectiveness and ensure a successful 2012 marketing campaign!
Pro Motion is an award winning nationally recognized leader in the Experiential Marketing and Event Marketing industries. We bring brands to life via face-to-face sampling, mobile tours, street teams, field marketing, sponsorship activation, multicultural marketing, b-to-b events, government contracting, guerilla marketing, brand ambassadors and stunts.
Our programs empower companies and brands to build deep emotional connections that lead to lifelong relationships; giving them a dramatic advantage in attracting customers, increasing the lifetime value of a customer, while lowering the cost of customer acquisition and retention.
For more information follow Pro Motion on Facebook (facebook.com/promotioninc) or on Twitter. (@ProMotionInc).